GRACO RTM System
A full line of solutions for resin transfer molding
Resin transfer molding (RTM) is a closed mold manufacturing process. Finished parts are made by introducing polyester or vinyl ester resins into closed molds containing berglass, carbon or other reinforcements.
Whether your process is traditional RTM, Light RTM, Vacuum Infusion Process (VIP), Closed Cavity Bag Molding (CCBM), or other similar process, GlasCraft offers a complete line of RTM systems to t your application.
Programmable machine functions – from injection volume to catalyst ratio (depending on options)
GlasCraft RTM Systems provide control at low pressure – the key to successful Light RTM injection
• Engineered for low-pressure injection of polyester and vinyl ester resins
• Accu-Pressure sensor monitors and controls pressure
• Entry-level to automated, high-volume production models are available
• Marine and watercraft • Pool and spa
• Consumer products
• Automotive panels and parts • Aircraft components
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: GRACO-RTM
- Weight: 100.00kg
- Dimensions: 100.00cm x 100.00cm x 300.00cm