When Frekote Wolo is applyed to a mold usualy up to 25-50 parts and more can be taken off. Frekote Wolo is compatible with polyester, vinylester and epoxy resins.
1. Frekote Wolo Temperature resistance is 400°C and can be applied to mold surfaces at room
temperature up to 15°C - 40° by spraying, brushing or wiping
with a clean lint-free, cloth. When spraying ensure a dry
air source is used or use an airless spray system. Always
use in a well ventilated area. Wipe or spray on a smooth, thin, continuous, wet
2.Avoid wiping or spraying over the same area that
was just coated until the solvent has evaporated. If
spraying, hold nozzle 20 to 30cm from mold surface. It is
suggested that small areas be coated, working
progressively from one side of the mold to the other.
3. Initially, apply 2 to 3 base coats allowing 5 to 10 minutes
between coats for solvent evaporation .
4. Allow the final coat to cure for 15 to 20 minutes at 22°C.
5. Maximum releases will be obtained as the mold surface
becomes conditioned to Wolo. Performance can
be enhanced by re-coating once, after the first few initial
6. When any release difficulty is experienced, the area in
question can be "touched-up" by re-coating the entire
mold surface or just those areas where release difficulty is
7. NOTE: Frekote WOLO is moisture sensitive, keep container
tightly closed when not in use. The product should always
be used in a well ventilated area.
8. Precaution: Users of closed mold systems(rotomolding)
must be certain that solvent evaporation is complete and
that all solvent vapors have been ventilated from the mold
cavity prior to closing the mold. An oil-free compressed air
source can be used to assist in evaporation of solvents
and ventilation of the mold cavity.
Price shown for 1L package
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: FREKOTE-WOLO
- Weight: 1.10kg
- Dimensions: 0.20cm x 0.50cm x 0.24cm