Infusion spray adhesive is designed to hold fabrics (glass, agamid, carbon or peel ply), pads and similar types of dry materials to themselves or onto mold surfaces during resin infusion, vacuum moulding or RTM. Most importantly, INFUTAC will not interfere with the curing process of vinyl esters, polyesters or epoxy* resins . In fact, the adhesive is designed to ultimately become part of the polymer matrix.
Infusion spray adhesive has many advantages, which are illustrated with cinematics :
- Possibility to adjust the spray
- Green tracer to check area application
- The nozzle cannot get blocked with the glue
- Light green for one layer and dark green for two layers
- Used for infusion, vacuum moulding or RTM.
- Safely fuses laminating materials to structural core surfaces
- Provides superior holding during forming process
- Allows resin to obtain maximum tensile sheer strength
- Low shrinkage in curing
- Fast Tack